If you are looking to create a greater presence on Facebook this is the hands-on course for you!
As people turn to Facebook as their means of searching for a business service, you want to be sure that your business shows up and engages the Facebook user to try you and your business.
We don't just discuss how to do it, we invite you to post and edit as you learn more about the power of Facebook marketing for your business.
You will learn...
* how to build upon your Facebook business page & enjoy the benefits of having a professional-looking business presence on the social networking platform that reaches the widest demographic.
* how to use the Facebook insights; create promoted posts; and, build greater engagement with your Facebook business page.
* how to employ branding as well as how to create content that shares your business message. (Discussions on creativity in messaging included.)
* how to become more engaging with your content and better understand Facebook insights and promoted posts.
Feel free to bring your laptop to a venue based session. The course is designed around laptop settings & not tablet.
N.B This session is not designed for beginners. You should be using Facebook for business and want to tone your existing skills and get to the next level of audience engagement.
Areas also covered:
- Gaining audience attention
- How to post and create content that hits the target
- Creating links and group content
- Understanding of the importance of design within your posts
- Choosing the best template for your business
- The merits of promoted posts
- How to make your page stand out in the market
"This course has transformed my approach to social media - Nick was such fun and full of audience insight to help me reach a wider audience" Julie - December 2017
5* Brilliant insight and some top advice delivered in a fun style. Pete March 2019
"This course was the best I have been on and showed me how to connect my business to a wider customer base." Tom. November 2018
"Nick gave me the confidence to try new things with social media and his down to earth approach was spot on" Fiona, June 2017
On completion of this training, you will receive a certificate towards your Continuous Personal Development (CPD) for 3 hours (Venue session) or 2 hours (online session).
Space is limited for this MENTA training session with a strict social distancing routine included. Full government advice is undertaken with the training session to help protect you and our staff.
Online sessions are 2 hours long. Venue based sessions are 3 hours (including time for a coffee & networking break).