This is the first of 3 fully-funded training workshops to help you start your business. You will need to complete all 3 workshops.
Hosted by MENTA’s experienced trainers via Zoom, this session will cover the essential things you need to consider when starting a business. The “WorkshopLive” for Business Planning will be split into the following sessions:
- How to undertake Market Research
- Legal areas including, working from home and insurance. The session will also discuss the difference between the main business types: Limited / Sole Trader / Partnership / CIC
- Business Planning – structure and top tips
- Presenting your numbers – financial projections
Your trainer(s) will be happy to field your questions “on air” or in the live chat room and will be short breaks between the sections for you to boil the kettle!
Please note that whilst not essential, a mobile phone earpiece and microphone is recommended and it is best accessed on a laptop, tablet or desktop.
NB. To attend the Start-Up Business training workshops you must meet the following funding criteria:
- Be over 16 years of age
- Be based in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Either have not started your business yet; or, have a business which has been operating for under 12 months on the date of your first workshop.
Funding for this workshop is provided by the EU through the Economic Regional Development Fund.