This is the third of the 3 fully-funded training workshops to help you start your business. You will need to complete all 3 workshops.
Hosted by MENTA’s experienced trainers via Zoom, the session will cover the essential things you need to consider when keeping the financial records for your business.
The “WorkshopLive” for Bookkeeping & Taxation will be split into the following sessions:
- Record keeping - requirements of HMRC
- Using an excel spreadsheet / Accounting Software
- Taxation & Self-Assessment
Your trainer(s) will be happy to field your questions “on air” or in the live chat room and will be short breaks between the sections for you to boil the kettle!
Please note that whilst not essential, a mobile phone earpiece and microphone is recommended and it is best accessed on a laptop, tablet or desktop
N.B. To attend the Start-Up Business training workshops you must meet the following funding criteria:
1) Be over 16 years of age
2) Be based in Norfolk or Suffolk
3) Either have not started your business yet; or, have a business which has been operating for under 12 months on the date of your first workshop.
Funding for this workshop is provided by the EU through the Economic Regional Development Fund.